- The cost for admission is $25.00 per person.
- Spouses and children under 15 are free.
- This $25.00 admission includes both days, clinics and layout tours.
- There is no reduced rate if you are only attending the show for one day. The cost is the same whether you attend the entire weekend or just one afternoon. However, we do reduce the admission price to $15.00 beginning Sunday at 11 am.
- You can register in advance by going to the registration form tab at the top of the page and registering on-line using our secure server or by printing off a form and mailing it with your payment made payable to Model Railroad Resource LLC, 407 E. Chippewa St., Dwight, IL 60420. This ensures that you will not have to wait in line at the show and will have a preprinted badge waiting at the show for you.
- You can also purchase admission at the door during show hours.
- The registration form is the same for people who just wish to attend the show and vendors who wish to rent tables at the show, use the tab at the top labeled “Registrations”
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact The Model Railroad Resource LLC via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-584-1577.